Our Spring/Summer Sale – March 4th and 5th, 2016
Registration Opens February 1st
Drop off times are Wednesday, March 2nd from 4-9PM and Thursday, March 3rd from 8-10 AM.
Public Sales Friday, March 4th 8A-6P and Saturday, March 5th 9A-11:30A. Our doors close at 11:30 to prepare for 1/2 off sale.
Half price Saturday, March 5th from 12:00-4:00.
Pick up Sunday, March 6th from 3P-5P
Sign up to volunteer!
No participation fee, shop before pre-sale, work 2 or more shifts and receive an 80/20 split, 3 hour shifts available
Volunteer sale begins at 6P on Thursday, March 3rd. This is for anyone who has volunteered for 3 hours or more. You can NOT bring a guest.
Consignor sale begins at 7P on Thursday, March 3rd. This is for all our consignors and you are allowed to bring one person with you.
REGISTRATION IS EASY!
1) Your consignor number will be your initials (first and last only) and the last 4 digits of your telephone number,ex:
Wendy Paszek 516-7713-WP7713
2) Click on the above link to get registered and to volunteer. Registration opens August 1st.
3) The barcoded tags are mandatory. You must use the above link to create your barcoded tags.
4) After all tagging is done, sort your clothes by gender and size to bring to drop off. This makes it easier for us to put the items out at drop off.
5) Come to either of the above listed drop off times with your signed consignor agreement (link is listed above) and your items.
6) Please use the following link to print out a flyer to hang at your job or church. YOU are our best advertisement! The better the advertising, the better your items sell!!!
Please use the link above to volunteer! The times are in 3 hour increments.
Just a few things you need to know about our sale before you shop:
We accept cash, check, and credit cards
We do NOT have fitting rooms so please bring a tape measure, an article of clothing such as pants or skirt you can compare to.
We reserve the right to have you open all purses and bags upon entering the sale and leaving the sale.
All strollers coming in to the sale will be tagged.
We do close our doors on half price day at 1130 and reopen them at 12 for the half price sale.